Karlie Kloss: 5 Things You Should Know
Karlie Kloss on the model board backstage at the Elie Saab Spring 2012 show.
Between her topless Allure shoot, sultry Dior campaigns, and new gig as a Victoria's Secret Angel, 19-year-old Karlie Kloss is unstoppable. So, naturally, it seemed only fair to poke around in her closet for a few skeletons. And, yes, there's even a Jonas Brother in there!
1. She May or May Not Have Dated a Jonas Brother. Kloss was linked to Joe Jonas after sitting next to the pop star at a polo match in July. Thankfully, countless 8-year-olds were saved from heartbreak when the model dismissed the dating rumors, telling Life & Style, "No, we're really not ... Joe really is a great guy though and such a good friend … We’re great friends, and I do love him as a person.” Hmmm.
2. She's an Abercrombie & Fitch Alum. One of Kloss's first modeling gigs was posing for Bruce Weber in a campaign for the retailer. Must have been hard work being surrounded by all those shirtless male models and their rippling abs. Sniff.
3. Jourdan Dunn Is Her Bestie. Pre-Allure shoot, Kloss posed nude alongside her "birthday twin," with only a striped Prada hat as coverage, for i-D's Exhibitionist Issue earlier this year. The two beauties even have a hybrid nickname: Jourlie. Awww.
4. She Wants to Be a Doctor. The Missouri native may one day swap her wings for a stethoscope. In her interview with i-D, she reveals plans to be a doctor ... and a mom. "[My longterm dreams are] to go to medical school and start a big family of my own," she told the magazine. "I want five boys!"
5. She Wore Dior to the Prom. Hey, when you're the face of Dior, you've got to represent. For her high school prom, Kloss donned an orange Dior gown with a plunging neckline and beaded details. Her date, Gabe, rented a tux from the Men's Wearhouse with a $40-off coupon, StyleCaster reports. For shame.